The keyhole machine is generally composed of mechanical parts such as milling cutters, slot milling, worktables, motors, variable-speed drills, etc. These mechanical parts have their own functions and characteristics. These parts work closely together, coordinate with each other, and have relative Independence; the operator can generally operate easily and has high work efficiency.
Keyhole machine features
1. The machine tool adopts high-quality steel plate bending and forming, and is processed by high temperature processing.
2. The shape of the plane of the keyhole is formed by imitation milling, and the mold can be made by the medium density plate by itself, which is convenient and efficient.
3. The long and short slot of the wooden door lock hole, adopts frequency conversion control, eccentric wheel swing back and forth milling, special positioning device, can realize automatic milling molding.
4. Horizontal and longitudinal feed sliding, using square linear guide bearing, high accuracy, low noise, sensitive and reliable, stable and long service life.
5. The cutter adopts new-type cutter, sharp. The motor variable speed drill group is configured and used with excellent results.
6. The material pressing device is compressed by a cylinder, which is sensitive and reliable.
7. Simple adjustment operation, saving time and effort.
8. Safe and reliable, as long as the switch is not pressed tightly during operation, all power cannot be started. When working abnormally, it will stop automatically.
1. It can not only mill the lock cover groove and lock body groove on the side of the door, but also mill and drill the slot hole on the vertical surface of the door.
2. High efficiency. It only takes more than 1 minute to complete the processing of a keyhole groove.
3. Simple and intuitive operation, ordinary workers can operate.
4. The machine has a lock type storage function, which can store up to 99 lock types.
5. The machine has stable performance. It adopts linear guides, sliders and ball screws from Taiwan.
Compared with ordinary keyhole machine
1. Body comparison: ordinary keyhole machines are generally welded from steel, CNC keyhole machines are welded from 100 * 100 high-quality steel square tubes, and 100 steel plates are welded on the front.
2. Motor comparison: ordinary keyhole machines are generally equipped with three ordinary motors, while CNC keyhole machines are generally equipped with two to four high-frequency motors.
3. Drive comparison: ordinary keyhole machines are generally driven by adjustable cylinders and eccentric wheels, with simple actions. The NC keyhole machine is driven by an adjustable cylinder, stepper motor, and servo motor, making the machine flexible and diverse, which can complete the work efficiently.
4. Comparison of processing degree; the side of the ordinary keyhole machine is a motor, which is controlled by an eccentric wheel, and can process a lock slot, which is generally processed to the size of the cover slot. The NC keyhole machine uses two motors, controlled by stepping motors, which can process the lock body slot and the cover slot separately.
5. Operation comparison: Ordinary keyhole machine is installed with drill bag, and there are many tool changing procedures. The CNC keyhole machine uses a common tool holder for tool change.
6. Price comparison, ordinary keyhole machine is cheap, suitable for the processing of fixed lock engineering orders, wooden door manufacturers with a daily output of less than 100 樘. The CNC keyhole machine has flexible processing methods and high prices, which is suitable for a variety of locks and large-volume manufacturers.